Nearly half way through the year, the last couple of months have been a bit of a whirlwind for me, with being diagnosed with gallstones and then having surgery to have my gallbladder removed just over a week ago. I’m recovering really well and life is starting to get back to normal. But I do feel like the blog has had to take a little bit of a back seat. I’ve been blogging, but I haven’t been able to do some of the extra stuff I like to do, I have definitely been neglecting my blog reading of other blogs! But, sometimes life has to come first and I will get back on track.
- Awards Season and Disappointment
- Kids Love to Read and Giveaway #7
- Women High Heels and Work
- A Letter To My Daughter on her Second Birthday
- Nice Pebbles Review
Top Things That Have Made Me Happy
- It was mine and Aria’s birthdays, which was fab – you can read more about it in this month’s Lovely Things and the super camera my husband bought for me. I am a very lucky lady!
- I’m glad to have my surgery done and out of the way and also of my be positive every day in May challenge too.
- In terms of stats, I have seen the following growth:
- My Facebook has stayed the same.
- Twitter from 7000 to 7300 on Twitter (+300).
- On Instagram I have gone from 1350 to 1470 (+120)
- Which is not as good as I hoped it would be, but at least most of them have grown except Facebook.
- I have worked with the following brands: Locket Library, Nu Notebooks, JD Williams, tech21, Merumaya and Scarfanista.
Things To Focus on in June
Here are my goals for June:
- I think June is going to be about focussing on my social media growth. I want to grow my Facebook page and Twitter following more in June.
- My social media goals are +400 on Twitter, +120 on Instagram and +100 on Facebook and break the 1000 mark – that might be toughest one of them all I think.
- Get back into commenting on other blogs on a regular basis.
- Organise a guest post on another blog.
How about you, how was your May and what are your blogging plans? xxx