Kids Love To Read # 7
Welcome to our seventh monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from Days in Bed. Unfortunately Angela is still unwell and have been in hospital this past week, so she is unable to join us gain this month. But I am sure you will all join me in sending her get well wishes. Instead I have another guest host for you this month, the rather fab Sarah from Twins Make Five. Do please stop by and say hi to Sarah!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last time, we both really love reading your posts each month. I am linking up this month with a book review of Marmaduke the Very Different Dragon.
Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
For the second month in a row, my favourite is going to be Diary of An Imperfect Mum with Sir Charlie Stinky Socks and the Tale of the Wizard’s Whisper I loved it so much, that I actually went on to buy the book for my son! And Sarah’s favourite was Butterfly Mother What Will Danny Do Today.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Sarah x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for May is Marmaduke the Very Different Dragon by Rachel Valentine which I have reviewed this month too and it’s a great book. We have one copy to giveaway.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 31st May 2016. One winner will be randomly chosen.