It’s December – yay! It’s one of my favourite times of the year. We’ll be putting up our decorations this weekend and I can’t wait. November ended up being super busy, with attending Blogfest and the begining of the Christmas countdown. But all in a good and very exciting way. I was also featured on the Mumsnet homepage again, which was amazing.
- How Do You Feel About Your Children Playing with Toy Guns?
- The Day I Closed a Ring Road and a Multi-Storey Car Park
- Kids Love to Read #2 & Giveaway
- Coping When Daddy Travels With Work
- Lovely Things #8 – November 2015
Top Things That Have Made Me Happy
- I went to Blogfest – hosted by Mumsnet and had a great time, it was particularly exciting to meet some of my blogging friends in real life.
- Again I have seen good growth on my social media pages. I have grown from 520 to 580 on Facebook (which I think is the hardest one to grow), from 4400 to 4800 on Twitter and from 700 to 780 on Instagram.
- I had an awesome results on the Tots100 and I am now in the top 250 – ranked number 234. Which is just amazing.
- My blog post How do you feel about your children playing with toy guns? was featured on the Mumsnet homepage, which was for me anyway, just very exciting. I am so thrilled as this is the second blog post of mine they have featured.
- My Christmas banner is now live – I hope you love it as much as I do!
- After deciding what was the right thing to do with my Weigh, Lose or Stay linky, my new project with the super lovely Rachel Melton from Melton House is live – we have launched a monthly health, fitness and well being linky Me, Myself and I – on the last Monday of every month, please join us 🙂 .
- I guested on What the Redhead Said with a post on how my husband and I got together in – The Beginning of Us – Laura’s Story.
- I’ve worked with some lovely brands – Get More Vitamin Drinks, Holland and Barrett, Selfie Clothing and Tropics Skincare.
Things To Focus on in December
As I said for November, I am going to be realistic about December as I love Christmas and I want to enjoy the time with my family as well as blog about it!
- Grow my social media following – I would like to reach over 600 on my Facebook page, 5000 on my Twitter and 800 on my Instagram. Maybe Santa will help me 😉 .
- I am going to take a little time off over Christmas week, because it’s Christmas and who want to be reading blogs then anyway!
- Keep trying to get ahead and organised.
- For the new year I want to focus my content – work out the areas I love and what I want to write on and streamline on things that I think are my forte.
How about you, how was your November and what are your blogging plans? xxx