Kids Love To Read # 2
Welcome to our second monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from Days in Bed. Thanks to everyone who supported us last month with your fabulous posts – we had ten link ups which was fab. You’re welcome to link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them. All of the posts were fab!
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway. The winners of the October Giveaway were: Esther- from Inside Out and About and Clare from Mudpie Fridays. Congratulations!
The Giveaway book for November is called Jack’s Acrobatics by Rika Taeymans & Laura Van Bouchout. We have two copies to giveaway. Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 23rd Nov. Two winners will be randomly chosen.