My personal goals for 2018 and 2017 Achievements
Last week I wrote about my blogging goals for 2018. I also think it is good to have some personal goals. Last year I did pretty well against the personal goals I set myself. I am having a baby this year, so I do need to think about what I can achieve taking that into consideration. But here are my achievements for 2017 and my goals for 2018.
My 2017 Achievements
- We moved house, which was pretty massive
- I read 70 books – my goal was 50
- I ditched the diet and pretty much managed to maintain my weight – give or take a few pounds.
- I found out I was pregnant in October with baby number 3.
- I improved my organisational skills – although I still have some way to go.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the school holidays with my children – doing lots of activities and taking time out to enjoy life with them
- We had a really amazing family holiday in France.
My 2018 Goals
I do need to bear in mind that I am having a baby in the middle of the year, so I need to take this into consideration when I am setting my goals!
- Read 50 books
- Make time for me, amongst the craziness of new baby and pregnancy I think making time for small things for yourself is important for mental wellbeing. Even just half an hour here and there.
- Plan more activities with my daughter before she starts school. I only have about 8 months until my daughter starts school, and 4 months until the baby comes. It would be nice to take some time to enjoy the time with Aria before I lose her to full-time education.
- Decorate the children’s rooms and get the house organised in preparation for baby number 3’s arrival.
- Try to minimise my weight gain and remain as active as possible during my pregnancy.
- Get on top of our finances. Moving house has put an understandable dent in our savings I would like to work to replenish this and improve household budgeting with our new increased mortgage.
- Continue to improve my organisational skills. I did improve this last year, but there’ s still some way to go.
- Once again make time to enjoy the holidays with the children and do fun activities with them and enjoy we live in the now and enjoy life.
What do you want to achieve this year?