Welcome to my third monthly Linky – Lovely Things. I have had four link-ups to the first two linkys, so I am really hoping we can share the love and get more people linking up this month. If you’re new to this feature, it is about sharing our love of the little things, the lovely things that have made our life brighter or happier this month. Please do link up link up and share, it’s great to read about everyone’s lovely things each month.
This month’s Lovely Things is totally dedicated to birthday awesomness. May saw Aria’s first birthday and my 35th. We had a fab family barbecue for Aria’s birthday and I couldn’t resist getting Aria a little tutu to wear. She also loved opening her presents, probably more than the presents themselves. I cannot believe she is one already and it was a fab day.
For my birthday, I got some super amazing presents, including a Fitbit to help with my weightloss goals. If you are a regular reader of my blog and read my Birthday Wishlist, you will never believe that my husband bought me THE PEN. Take a look at it, it’s stunning! I am kind of frightened of taking it anywhere and losing it, it might have to stay as an at home pen.
Here is my Fitbit – in violet. It was never going to be black was it?
I also got a rather fabulous pink neon tribal print maxi skirt (Next if you’re interested). As well as so money to go shopping when I have lost some more weight.
Then, it must have been the whole turning 35 thing, but I also decided get some extra holes pierced in my ears too. So that I now have 4 each side. Which I am rather pleased with.
On my actual birthday we went out for lunch at Frankie and Benny’s (totally off the diet plan this week), and I couldn’t resist a scrummy ice cream sundae. So lots and lots of lovely-ness this month.
I also have to give a mention to my Blog makeover. Which I am completely delighted with. I have written about it in full detail here, but I keep looking at how pretty it is and feel like it has captured the essence of me and what my blog is about.
That is my Lovely Things this month, tell me all about yours! x
The first Monday of every month I will host the Linky, all you need to do to join is:
– Write about something lovely, be it a new purchase, a favourite item you’ve had forever but want to share, a great book, home decorating, maybe a lovely experience like a beauty treatment or coffee with a friend, new shoes, make-up, handbag, whatever it is as long as it’s lovely I want to know about it! 🙂
– This Linky is open to every type of blogger no matter what your chosen blogging subject.
– Grab the Lovely Things badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #lovelythings hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
– Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
Grab the Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.laurasummers.co.uk" title="Lovely Things"><img src="https://www.laurasummers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/LovelyThingsV31-e1425478888652.jpg" alt="Lovely Things" style="border:none;" /></a></div>