Our Summer Holiday Bucket List – Summer 2017
I love the school holidays and having time with my children. Sure, there are days when I could happily hand them over to someone for a break. But last summer holidays we had such a wonderful time, filled with some wonderful memories and I had some awesome times with my babies. Now, with my son at school, I thought that it might be a nice idea to chat to my children and we decided to plan some fun things we would like to do together.
It’s been hard for me to make concrete plans, as we’re in the process of moving house and as yet we are still waiting on the chain for a completion date. At the moment it is uncertain if that will be in August or September. But a list of things we would like to fit in around this should be achievable.
So here are things we would like to do this summer, our summer holiday bucket list – (written with help from Logan and Aria):
- Have a picnic
- Go to the park
- Go to Lock’s Ride
- Go to the Bracknell fun days
- Visit California Country Park
- Visit Milestones Museum (again)
- Go to the beach
- Have an ice cream from an ice cream van (or an ice lolly in Aria’s case)
- Go to the cinema
- Visit the children’s Great Grandma
- Bake a cake
- Meet up with our NCT friends
- Meet up with the children’s cousins
- Do some painting
- Join in the library’s summer reading challenge
- Play with pavement chalks
This is our list for the summer holidays. I really hope that we can fit it all in! What do you want to do this summer?
If you are looking for some ideas and live local to us in the Bracknell and Ascot area, you might want to check out my post on summer holiday activities in Bracknell and Ascot.