Wow where did April go? March was a bit of a crazy month as it ended with illness and April continued in the same vane, although thankfully I am feeling better due to a fat free diet, but I now have an official diagnosis and I’m awaiting surgery. It did mean there was a good week where the blog had to take a back seat, giving me time to recuperate. As a family we also went to Nice for a long weekend which was fantastic and most definitely made up for the illness! So here is my monthly review for April.
- A Beauty Bag from Boswells of Oxford & Giveaway
- ALEXI London Review & Giveaway
- Kids Love to Read #6 & Giveaway
- Nice Pebbles Apartments Review
- Do Something Positive for Every Day in May
Top Things That Have Made Me Happy
- My family got to go to Nice for a review which is just amazing.
- I went to Gemma from A Gem’s Life wedding and met Clare from Sons, Sand and Sauvignon and Laura from Mummy LaLa which was awesome and so lovely to meet three fab ladies who I talk to everyday on social media.
- In terms of stats, I have seen the following growth:
- My Facebook has grown from 800 to 900 (+100).
- Twitter from 6600 to 7000 on Twitter (+400).
- On Instagram I have gone from 1200 to 1350 (+150)
- Which surpasses all of my social media goals for the month.
- I have written a guest post for The Mumington Post – Saturday Soundtrack where I talk about six songs that are important to me. Please do pop over and have a read.
Things To Focus on in May
Here are my goals for May:
May is going to be a busy month, it’s my daughter’s second birthday and mine too, it is also looking fairly likely that I will have surgery ,so I am going to keep my goals pretty modest for that reason.
- My social media average growth is +400 on Twitter, +100 on Instagram and +50 on Facebook, so it would be great to be able to achieve this.
- Get ahead and build up some spare blog posts to cover my operation period as I would rather not have a week of guest posts again.
- Organise some guest blogs for when we go away in the summer.
How about you, how was your April and what are your blogging plans? xxx