Kids Love To Read # 6
Welcome to our sixth monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from Days in Bed. Unfortunately Angela is currently recovering from her Gastric band operation this month, so she is unable to join us. Instead I have a guest host, the lovely Lauren from Blogger Mummy Lauren. Do please stop by and say hi to Lauren!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last time, we both really love reading your posts each month. I am linking up this month with a book review of Pete the Cat and his Four Groovy Buttons.
Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
My favourite was Diary of An Imperfect Mum with Book Corner: Monstersaurus which looks like great fun. And Lauren’s favourite was Mummy’s Blog with 5 Easter Books for Babies and Toddlers, which made Lauren wish it was Easter all over again!
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Lauren x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for April is the Eric Carle classic The Very Hungry Caterpillar which is a book every child should own. We have one copy to giveaway.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 30th April 2016. One winner will be randomly chosen.