June was a strange month in terms of blogging because I was away for half of it. Which means I had to take a step back from the blog and just have a break really. It was lovely to spend time with my family and holidays really precious times, although I have to confess I did miss the WiFi! But the holiday was so worth it.
- Weigh Lose or Stay
- GUEST POST: Lactivism, Brelfies and Bressure
- The Second Child Rear Facing Car Seat Dilemma
- BEN’S Zone: TV Review of BBC Modern Times – Weekend Warrior
Top Things That Have Made Me Happy
- We went on holiday – yay! And It was lovely and for the most past sunny too.
- I moved up again on the Tots100 Top 500 bloggers, putting me at number 268, which is fantastic.
- I read 7 books on holiday, which given how slowly I have been reading lately is awesome going.
- I did two guest blogs this month. One on Nobody Said It Was Easy – Weight Loss and the Pain of Trying to Conceive and one on What Katy Said – Share Your Wedding.
- I have been contacted by Maxi-Cosi about a rather exciting review following my blog post on rear-facing car seats – more to come in July.
- My goals were quite modest as I was away for two weeks of June, but I am also glad to have over 3000 followers on Twitter now.
- I did two posts for Book Chick City – 30 Things Most Book Lovers Have Done and Series Review: Reapers MC series by Joanna Wylde (books 1-4)
- I had some great guest bloggers when I was on holiday – so a big thanks to them.
Things To Focus on in July
Some of these are run-overs from June as I did very much fall behind being on holiday, but never mind.
- Increase the amount of regular sign ups to my Linkys – Weigh, Lose or Stay and Lovely Things. I’d love it if you want to join in and link up with me too.
- Do some more work on SEO – around meta data and alt tags – and write a blog post about it too.
- Put together a media pack.
- Organise another guest post.
- Get ahead, I would like to get in a place where I am not writing the blog post the day before it is going to go out and ideally have a couple of weeks in hand in advance.
How about you, how was your June and what are your blogging plans? xxx