Kids Love To Read # 25
Welcome to the 25th monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from The Inspiration Edit. Thanks to everyone who continue to link up month after month. It’s so lovely to see so many people coming back, and welcome to anyone new.
I am linking up this month with my blog post on a review of Katinka’s Tail the new book by Judith Kerr, if you read the post you can enter to win 3 copies of Judith Kerr’s books. I also have reviewed Hibernation Hotel on the blog this month and published an interview with children’s book author Annette Sharman if you would like to read some more bookish posts.
Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite was Acorn Books with her blog post The Lollies Laugh out Loud Book Awards 2017. There are some great funny booked listed by age group. Angela’s favourite was The Ladybird Adventures with Inspiring Autumn Books.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for November is a festive themed book in time for Christmas – a classic – The Night Before Christmas (you can read my husband’s review of the book here). We have one copy to giveaway. You can enter below.
*Terms and conditions: One winner will win one copy of The Night Before Christmas. Open to UK & Ireland entrants only. Giveaway closes on 30th November 2017. The winner will be chosen randomly and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.