Kids Love To Read #51
Happy new year and welcome to the 51st monthly linky of Kids Love to Read, I hope you all enjoying half term? This linky is one that I co-host with Acorn Books and Book Bairn. Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up!
I am linking up with my feature on Feminist Books for Children.
Book Bairn is not participating this month due to personal reasons, but will be back in April.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite link up was The Rebel Tribe Blogs review of personalised adventure books. Acorn Books favourite was Book Nerd Cafe’s post on Books Missing Toddler Alert.
I have now set up a Pinterest Board for Kids Love to Read, where I am to pin everyone’s posts featured, as well as lots of lovely bookish posts. If you would like to join as a co-contributor please message me. The more the merrier!
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura, Kim and Anna x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
We have a fabulous giveaway this month of Fantastically Great Women that Changed the World by Kate Pankhurst.
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK and Ireland residents. The competition closes on the the 12th April 2020. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Grab the Badge