Kids Love To Read #49
Happy new year and welcome to the 49th monthly linky of Kids Love to Read, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and Santa brought you lots of lovely new books? This linky is one that I co-host with Acorn Books and Book Bairn. Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up!
I am linking up with my book review Grandad Wheels: Charlie’s Great Idea which is a fantastic book about a boy and his Grandad who is in a wheelchair.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite link up was Rainbows are too Beautiful’s post on Using Mindfulness and Relaxation books to get children to sleep. Book Bairn’s favourite was Mumma Scribbles what the kids read in October. Acorn Books favourite was Raisie Bay’s Magical Underwater and and Roman Activity Books.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura, Kim and Anna x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
We have a fabulous giveaway this month of Bad Dad by David Walliams.
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK and Ireland residents. The competition closes on the the 16th February 2020. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Grab the Badge