Kids Love To Read # 37
Welcome to the 37th monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from The Inspiration Edit. Thanks to everyone who continue to link up month after month. It’s so lovely to see so many people coming back, and welcome to anyone new.
I am linking up this month with 6 books to introduce a new baby to books with some books that are great to encourage a baby to love books.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite was Book Bairn’s post on 15 Autumn Books to Cosy up With such an awesome collection of books and Angela’s favourite post is Odd Socks and Lollipops with her post on 5 Spook-Tacular Children’s Books.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
We have a fabulous giveaway this month of Indestructibles: Hello Farm! Which I have also featured on the blog this month.
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK and Ireland residents. The competition closes on the the 9th December 2018. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.
Grab the Button