Kids Love To Read # 36
Welcome to the 36th monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from The Inspiration Edit. Thanks to everyone who continue to link up month after month. It’s so lovely to see so many people coming back, and welcome to anyone new.
I am linking up this month with a book review of Octopants by Suzie Senior, a book that will appeal to younger children who love a story about pants!
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite was Along Came Poppy with with her post on How to be a Lion & Books About Friendship and Angela’s favourite post is Zoe Prose with her post on the Magic of Children’s Classics.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
We have a fabulous giveaway this month of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK and Ireland residents. The competition closes on the the 4th November 2018. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.
Grab the Button