Kids Love To Read # 33
Welcome to the 33rd monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from The Inspiration Edit. Thanks to everyone who continue to link up month after month. It’s so lovely to see so many people coming back, and welcome to anyone new.
I am linking up this month with my review of Blue Monster Wants It All which is a book about a monster who wants to buy more and more things, but finds that those things don’t make him happy.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite was Acorn Books with her interview of Nicola Davies the illustrator of the book The Day the War Came, a moving book about child refuges. Angela’s favourite was Along Came Poppy with her post on Dinosaurs Don’t Draw.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
We have a fabulous giveaway this month – Blue Monster Wants It All – which is also the book I have reviewed this month.
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK and Ireland residents. The competition closes on the the 30th July 2018. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.
Grab the Button