Kids Love To Read # 19
Welcome to the 19th monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from The Inspiration Edit. Thanks to everyone who continue to link up month after month. It’s so lovely to see so many people coming back, and welcome to anyone new.
I am linking up this month with my blog post on how I encouraged my son to read with books on a subject he loves – Transformers. Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite was Little Fish with her blog post Make a Snail and a Whale Tray such an awesome book and a great craft activity to do alongside it. Angela’s favourite was Diary of an Imperfect Mum with her post on Book Corner: My Brother is Autistic.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for May is called Transformers: Bumblebee and the Rock Concert – Ladybird Readers Level 3. We have one copy to giveaway.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 28th May. One winner will be randomly chosen. You can Enter Below.