Kids Love To Read # 17
Welcome to the seventeenth monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from The Inspiration Edit. Thanks to everyone who continue to link up month after month. It’s so lovely to see so many people coming back, and welcome to anyone new.
I am linking up this month with my book review of This is the Bear . Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
World Book Day Linky Competition
The 2nd of March was World Book Day, and if you remember from last month because we’re mad about books and wanted to celebrate this fab day we have a linky competition this month! The blogger who links up with with the best World Book Day post will win a £10 Amazon gift voucher to get some bookish goodies for themselves, their children, or both. All you need to do is link up a World Book day related post this month and Angela and I will choose our favourite. Good luck! x
Last Month’s Favourites
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for March is called This Is The Bear by Sarah Hayes. We have one copy to giveaway.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 2nd April. One winner will be randomly chosen. You can enter below.