Kids Love To Read # 11
Welcome to the eleventh monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from Days in Bed. Thanks to everyone who linked up last time, we both genuinely enjoy reading every post and more often than not I end up buying more children’s books! I am linking up this month with a great guest piece for my new weekly feature – My Favourite Five Books (if you would like to take part please feel free to drop me a line) My Favourite Five Books: Five Books You Have To Read as a Child with Sarah from Whimsical Musings.
Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite was Ups and Downs, Smiles and Frowns with her book review of The BFG by Roald Dahl, The BFG was one of my favourite books growing up. Angela’s favourite was Diary of an Imperfect Mum with Book Corner Book Corner: The Night Pirates.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for September is called The Lost Smile by Joseph Coelho and Sheena Dempsey. We have one copy to giveaway.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 24th September 2016. One winner will be randomly chosen. You can Enter Below.
Grab the Button