Kids Love To Read # 10
Welcome to the tenth monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from Days in Bed. Thanks to everyone who linked up last time, I think it was the most amount of link ups ever which is amazing! We both really love reading your posts each month. I am linking up this month with a book review of Orange Pear Apple Bear which is a great book for babies and toddlers.
Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite was Babies, Biscuits and Booze with her Babies Biscuits Books 2, which is a great post all about Ellen’s son’s favourite books and there are some great choices in there too. Angela’s favourite was Along Came Poppy with 366 Books in 366 Days; Izzie’s Picture Book Pick!
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for August is Orange Pear Apple Bear by Emily Gravett which is the book I have reviewed this month. We have one copy to giveaway.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 31st August 2016. One winner will be randomly chosen.
Grab the Button