Kids Love To Read # 8
Welcome to our seventh monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from Days in Bed. Thanks to everyone who linked up last time, we both really love reading your posts each month. I am linking up this month with a book review of Little Rabbit Lost which is a book that really helped me when my son went through a running off stage.
Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month, both Angela and I had the same favourite! Which was by Becky from Pinks Charming: A Book, a playmat and a submarine in one which was such an awesome book that could be made into a playmat and a submarine too. It looks like great fun and something that would make a fab present too.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for June is Hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy by Linley Dodd which is actually one of my son’s favourite books and a must-have to any child’s bookshelves in my opinion. We have one copy to giveaway.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 30th June 2016. One winner will be randomly chosen.