Blog Nomination Season
The arrival of spring also brings with it the arrival of blog awards season. I have been in two minds about writing a blog post about this. I can’t decide if I feel a bit icky about asking for nominations. But the more I mull it over, I think that if you don’t ask, you don’t always get.
My blog you see means a lot to me. I work hard on it and I usually doing something on it every single day, 7 days a week. It’s a labour of love and something I choose to do of course, but something I get a huge reward out of doing. I love to write and this blog is a creative outlet that allows me to write about the things that I love. It also wrote in my new year blogging goals how I would love to receive a blog award.
Thus, receiving an award for something I love and work hard on would naturally mean a lot to me.
So, I am going to kindly ask if you wouldn’t mind nominating me for an award, then I would be very grateful. There are two blog awards open for nominations at the moment, which I have listed below.
The Mad Blog Awards (Mum and Dad Blog Awards)
Here are the categories I think the categories most suited to my blog are ‘writer’ or ‘lifestyle blog’, unless of course you love my blog enough for ‘blog of the year’. Quite frankly, I would be happy with any nomination, although pregnancy blog might be a bit surprising 😉 !
You can nominate here.
The BiB Awards (Brilliance in Blogging Awards)
Here are the categories for the BiBs. I think the categories most suited for my blog are probably ‘writer’ or ‘reader’s choice’. Again I am totally happy for you to put something else if you think it suits me more.
You can nominate here.
Sharing the Blog Love
If you’re looking for some bloggers to nominate in some of the other categories, I thought it might be useful to share with you some blogs I love too – in no particular order:
- What the Redhead Said www.whattheredheadsaid.com
- Days in Bed www.daysinbed.com
- Twins Make Five www.twinsmakefive.com
- Sons, Sand and Sauvignon www.sonssandandsauvignon.com
- Cuddle Fairy www.cuddlefairy.com
- Mummy LaLa www.mummylala.co.uk
- A Moment with Franca www.amomentwithfranca.com
- Life Unexpected www.lifeunexpected.co.uk
- A Cornish Mum www.acornishmum.com
- Agent Spitback www.agentspitback.com.au
- A Gem’s Life www.agemslife.com
- Rachel in Real Life www.Rachelinreallife.co.uk
- Susan K Mann www.susankmann.com
- Parenthood Highs and Lows www.parenthoodhighsandlows.com
I really could go on, there are so many amazing blogs out there and I am sure I have probably missed one too!
Happy nominating, if nominating isn’t for you, no problem. Thanks for reading my blog, that makes my day everyday. If you’re a blogger hoping for nominations too, I wish you the best of luck.