Weigh, Lose or Stay
Sigh, I’m struggling. I’m kind of fed up, but really want to hit goal too. A friend said to me this week that it is really hard to consistently keep the focus and it really is, I seem to have lost it and I really need to get it back. Actually I would quite like someone to just come and do the hard dieting bit for me and magically make me slimmer, but that’s not going to happen. I need to make the choice and find the focus myself.
So this week was a 0.75lbs gain – not too bad but depressingly 3cm gain in measurements. So I have obviously not done well. I know exactly what to do, I just need to do it. So please tell me – how do you re-find your dieting focus when it has abandoned you? And I hope I can share more positive news with you next week.
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: +0.75lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 19 (with a week off and I am not including my holiday weeks)
Weight loss in total: -30.75lbs / 13.95kg
Total loss this week: +3cm
Total lost so far: -48cm
My goals are:
- Re-find my dieting focus., big time.
- Get to three stone – and treat myself to a new pair of jeans.
- My non scales goal is to get my wedding rings and eternity ring all on one finger. I’ve got two of them on, I just need to fit the third.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week