Weigh, Lose or Stay
I wasn’t expecting anything great this week, I was kind of hoping that I would stay the same though. It hasn’t been a great diet week, which has not been helped that I have been really struggling with sleep deprivation. For about 5 nights this week I have averaged 3, max 4 hours with a poorly and teething baby and I have felt quite like the walking dead. So inevitably it wasn’t the best dieting week either.
I also didn’t manage to do any exercise at all 🙁 . I ended up putting on 1.25lbs. After being a bit annoyed when I stepped on the scales, as I am writing this now I have decided I am ok with this. 1 lb is just a lb and I know I can easily turn this around. Given the circumstances I think it actually could have been a lot worse. I am drawing a line, praying for more sleep and also going to make sure I do some more exercise this week too.
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: +1.25lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 18 (with a week off and I am not including my holiday weeks)
Weight loss in total: -31.5lbs / 14.3kg
Total loss this week: -0cm
Total lost so far: -51cm
My goals are:
- Three stone – treat myself to a new pair of jeans.
- My non scales goal is to get my wedding rings and eternity ring all on one finger. I’ve got two of them on, I just need to fit the third.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week