I’m back again with Blog Love, my monthly feature where I share five blogs that I have loved with month. Here are my August favourites.
- A Labour in Pictures by Corinne from Motherhood Journeys. This is such a moving piece to see Corinne’s journey through from labour to birth and the arrival of her gorgeous son. The photos are honestly just stunning.
- How to Grow Your Pinterest Account and Get More Blog Traffic by Lindsay from Newcastle Family Life. Pinterest has been on my August to do list. This is a really useful guide on how use Pinterest for your blog.
- Pink Protests by Mum Muddling Through. Gender stereotyping and children’s toys have been in discussion in our house recently. MMT’s post talks about how although she has steadfastedly tried to avoid the pink, her daughter has other ideas.
- How to Build An Awesome Community For Your Blog by Aby from You Baby Me Mummy. Aby’s blog is regularly full of tips for bloggers if you ever need any help. Aby talks about how she has built an amazing community on her blog and now has a retweet reach of a million – how amazing is that?
- How our Bodies Can Lie by Chantelle from Mama Mummy Mum. Chantelle linked this post up to this week’s Weigh, Lose or Stay and it is a great piece on how it is very easy to not tell the truth in a photo. It is a piece about body image and women and she has shared some fantastic photos on it too.
Have you read any fab blog posts this month? Please share I’m always on the look out for new favourites.