Weigh, Lose or Stay
So, another 2.25lbs off this week or 1kg depending on how you measure weights. Which officially puts me a quarter of a pound lighter than when I fell pregnant with my daughter. Which feels like a great milestone. My end goal is to be lighter than I was when I got pregnant with my son, which is about another 2 stone away.
I hit a nice round number of my measurements this week too – 50cm off – wow a whole half metre. If I sit here and think about that for a moment it feels pretty huge.
In terms of exercise again I only managed 1 work out session, again I had to get up early on Sunday morning to fit it in. But I have decided after an incredibly busy week that I am ok with this and I don’t want to wish away the summer holidays as I have been having such a nice time with the children. Overall throughout the summer holidays I know I could have lost more weight on this diet, but some days have been a real struggle and I am ok with where I am. I have made real progress and hopefully the autumn will enable me to have another push and get to goal before Christmas, hopefully sooner.
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: -2.25lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 16 (with a week off and I am not including my holiday weeks)
Weight loss in total: -30.75lbs / 13.9kg
Total loss this week: -4.5cm
Total lost so far: -50cm
My goals are:
- Two stone reached this week – so now I can purchase myself some fab new earrings 🙂 . My next goal will be three stone – and I still haven’t decided what to set as my reward – watch this space.
- My non scales goal is to get my wedding rings and eternity ring all on one finger. I’ve got two of them on, I just need to fit the third.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week