Weigh, Lose or Stay
I have a confession, I haven’t been as well behaved as I should have been on the diet this week. It started last weekend when I went out to dinner with some Mum friends last weekend and after being so good with the salad, I caved and had a sundae afterwards. And this week I did some baking with my son and more than one naughty fairy cake slipped into my mouth. So there you have it, some slip ups but I am back on it now, and I have inevitably paid for it on the scales only losing half a pound this week too. So I am determined to do better next week and hit that elusive two stone mark.
On the positive side I have continued with my workout sessions and worked out twice this week and I am definitely seeing a difference in my measurements. Despite only losing half a pound, I have lost 6cm off my measurements and I have now well and truly dropped a dress size – good bye 18s and hello 16s 🙂 . It also puts me at an amazing 41.5cm or 16.3 inches lost in total across my body.
Anyway I have also decided to share a side by side. I hate sharing full length photos of me, but I think it will help drive me forwards. I can see a difference, but also it helps me see that this is still a way to go too. My tummy in particular needs to keep on shrinking, but as I lose weight I do feel like I am getting ‘me’ back.
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: -0.5lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 13 (with a week off and I am not including my holiday weeks)
Weight loss in total: -26.25lbs / 11.7kg
Total loss this week: -6cm
Total lost so far: -41.5cm
My goals are:
- I am just 1.75lbs off my two stone goal, it is so close I can touch it! I really, really hope that by this time next week I have done it! Then I can buy the pair of pair of new earrings I promised myself when I do 🙂 .
- My wedding rings now fit which is amazing, but I cannot take them up with my eternity ring. So my next goal is to get all 3 rings on my wedding finger. Watch this space!
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week