Weigh, Lose or Stay
Two weeks post holiday I have another 1.25lbs to go and I’m back to where I was before I went on holiday. Next week hopefully – fingers crossed. But 2lbs down this week, I wanted a bit more, but still not a bad loss.
I have decided it really is time to start adding in excercise to my regime now. I have been offered a week’s free trial on Mummy Workouts which is fitness classes via webcam, which I am very excited to try out. We’re going away to my in-laws this weekend, so I have decided to start my trial when we get back to get full use of the week – but I will be reviewing it so watch this space.
In the interim this week I am going to give fitness classes via Youtube a whirl. A couple of friends have recommended it to me. I think I am going to go with Zumba – I’ve done classes of this before and I found it great fun, but also I think my 3 year old son will fun it great fun to join in with me too.
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: -2lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 10 (with a week off and I am not including my holiday weeks)
Weight loss in total: -21.75lbs / 9.9kg
Total loss this week: -42m
Total lost so far: -28.5cm
My goals are:
- Lose the weight I have gained on holiday – I have 1.25lbs to go, so I’m really hoping I can do this by next week.
- My next big goal after this then is to lose two stone. I have promised myself a fab pair of hoop earrings I have seen on Stella and Dot when I do.
- Third goal – to get my wedding rings to fit on the correct finger – I really miss them being there, this is so close now, I can just about get them on they feel a bit too tight.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week