Weigh, Lose or Stay
I have definitely found this week much harder. I’ve struggled to keep up with my 3 litres per day and on several days have actually missed my target on more than one day. I’ve also really had to grit my teeth for wanting food, it’s so hard not eating proper food at all (other than a small amount of lean protein and veg on some days). I am sticking to it, because the results are so worth it, but I have come pretty close to crumbling on a couple of days.
It’s my daughter’s first birthday this week, and on Sunday we’re having a family barbecue to celebrate. It is also my birthday next week. So I have decided that as of Sunday, while I am going to eat sensibly, I am going to have a week off plan and enjoy some food and then after birthday celebrations are finished I am going to have two more weeks back on plan before we go on holiday.
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: -3lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 4
Weight loss in total: 20lbs / 9kg (which is just a little bit more than my nearly one year old daughter weighs!)
Total loss this week: -7cm
Total lost so far: 27cm
My goals are:
- My next big goal is to lose two stone – when I reach this goal, I will treat myself to a fab pair of hoop earrings I have seen on Stella and Dot – 9lbs to go maybe I can do it before I go on my hols in June?
- Third goal – to get my wedding rings to fit on the correct finger – no luck yet, but it’s getting very close I have to say.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week