Weigh, Lose or Stay
One week into the diet, as I suspected the first few days were hard. I found the best thing to do was keep myself busy and drink lots (and lots) of water. But the results were so worth it! I did Sole Source in the week, which is basically 3 shakes/soups/porridge. But, at the weekend I had a small evening meal of chicken and mushrooms and did Sole Source+. Roll on week two!
If you would like to know more about Cambridge Weight Plan, I suggest you read – My First 4 Weeks on the Cambridge Diet which gives extensive details.
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan
Weight lost this week: 9.5lbs / 4.3kg
Number of weeks on the diet: 1
Weight loss in total: 9.5lbs / 4.3kg
Total loss: 7cm
My first goals are:
- Lose one stone – after which I will reward myself with some new make up – 4.5lbs to go.
- Get my wedding rings to fit on the correct finger – no luck yet, but I’ll get there.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week