Kids Love To Read #56
Welcome to the 56th monthly linky of Kids Love to Read, I hope you all well and coping as best you can during lockdown? This linky is one that I co-host with Book Bairn. Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up!
I am linking up with my review of Charlotte and the Fairies by Wendy Beasley.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite link up was At Home a Lot’s blog post about Matt Haig’s book To Be a Cat which I really want to buy for my eldest. Book Bairn’s favourite post was We(e) Read(s) review of Mini Rabbit Must Help.
I have now set up a Pinterest Board for Kids Love to Read, where I am to pin everyone’s posts featured, as well as lots of lovely bookish posts. If you would like to join as a co-contributor please message me. The more the merrier!
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Kim x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
We have a fabulous giveaway this month of What the Ladybird Heard on Holiday.
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK residents. The competition closes on the 13th September 2020. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen. Please allow extra time for prize delivery due to current pandemic restrictions. Host reserves the right to substitute the prize for a suitable alternative in case of problems with supply. No cash alternative available.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Grab the Badge