Kids Love To Read #55
Welcome to the 55th monthly linky of Kids Love to Read, I hope you all well and coping as best you can during lockdown? This linky is one that I co-host with Book Bairn. Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up!
I am linking up with my review of
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite link up was Book Nerd’s post on Fierce, Fearless and Free Girls in Myths and Legends. Book Bairn’s was The Next Best Thing to Mummy’s post Things I Like Most.
I have now set up a Pinterest Board for Kids Love to Read, where I am to pin everyone’s posts featured, as well as lots of lovely bookish posts. If you would like to join as a co-contributor please message me. The more the merrier!
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Kim x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
We have a fabulous giveaway this month of Fantastic Women Who Changed History.
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK residents. The competition closes on the the 28th August 2020. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen. Please allow extra time for prize delivery due to current pandemic restrictions. Host reserves the right to substitute the prize for a suitable alternative in case of problems with supply. No cash alternative available.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Grab the Badge