Kids Love To Read #46
Welcome to the 46th monthly linky of Kids Love to Read, which if you didn’t make it last month you may not have seen that we now have two new co-hosts for the linky Acorn Books and Book Bairn. Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up! Acorn Book is still on maternity leave, but will be back soon.
I am linking up with a book review of The Way Home for Wolf which is honestly such a lovely book.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite link up was Picture Book Perfect with her review of Siba and Saba. Book Bairn’s favourite was Bellis Does Book Peapod Picks – Birthday Edition.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura, Kim and Anna x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
We have a fabulous giveaway this month of I Love you Brighter than the Stars by Owen Hart and Sean Julian.
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK and Ireland residents. The competition closes on the the 10th October 2019. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Grab the Badge