Kids Love To Read #39
New #KLTR Hosts
Welcome to the 39th monthly linky of Kids Love to Read and there is an exciting change to Kids Love to Read this month. I have two new co-hosts for the monthly linky and they are two ladies very passionate about children’s books Acorn Books and Book Bairn. I hope you will join me in welcoming them!
I am linking up this month with something a bit different this month which I would love if you would join in with – a children’s book swap! Where you agree to send and receive a book to a child in return to receiving a new books for yours for International Book Giving Day.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite link up Ish Mother Bec with her review of ‘Stay Strong’ by Sharie Coombes which looks like a fantastic book to help a child who is suffering from bullying. Acorn Books’ favourite was Rainbows are Too Beautiful’s post on Four inclusive and supportive kids books and Book Bairn’s favourite was actually mine, which is lovely (thank you) where I did a review about the awesome book The Girls.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura, Kim and Anna x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
We have a fabulous giveaway this month of Gangsta Granny by David Walliams.
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK and Ireland residents. The competition closes on the the 10th March 2019. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.
Grab the Button
Laura’s Lovely Blog