Kids Love To Read #38
A New #KLTR Coming Soon
Happy new year and welcome to the 38th monthly linky of Kids Love to Read and there are a lot of exciting changes about to come with Kids Love to Read in next month’s edition. I am going to re-launch it was some brand new co-hosts from February as Angela from The Inspiration Edit has decided to step down. I was hoping to do it for this month, but I haven’t quite been able to get my act together. But watch this space for news with my new co-hosts Acorn Books and Book Bairn. For this month it will just be me hosting.
I am linking up this month with my book review of The Girls which we loved and was a 5 out of 5 so I would definitely recommend it.
Last Month’s Favourites
Las month my favourite link up was Along Came Poppy with Books of the Month: October – I particularly loved her visit to the draw-a-long session at Leeds Central Library which looks like so much fun!
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
We have a fabulous giveaway this month of The Girls which is also my review book of the month.
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK and Ireland residents. The competition closes on the the 10th February 2019. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.