Kids Love To Read # 31
Welcome to the 31st monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from The Inspiration Edit. Thanks to everyone who continue to link up month after month. It’s so lovely to see so many people coming back, and welcome to anyone new. For those of you who don’t follow me on social media – I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, so I hope to be here for the next KLTR and am trying to schedule as many posts in advance as I can, but please do bear with me!
I am linking up this month with my review of All Aboard the Toilet Train: A Noisy Bing Book which is a great book if you’re currently in the process of toilet training your child.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite was Mamma Filz with her post on Eid and Ramadan Picture Books with some great books for whether you celebrate yourself or not. Angela’s favourite was Little Eden Rose with her review of Kevin by Biddulph.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
We have a fabulous giveaway this month. Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White.
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK and Ireland residents. The competition closes on the the 4th June 2018. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.