Kids Love To Read # 29
Welcome to the 29th monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from The Inspiration Edit. Thanks to everyone who continue to link up month after month. It’s so lovely to see so many people coming back, and welcome to anyone new.
I am linking up this month with two posts on the first my review of Hollie and Figgs and the Missing Rainbow. The second a review of Willow Bear’s Teatime Treat by Hina Thaker. Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite was The Ish Mother with her post on Female Led First Chapter Book Series I really loved this post and will be introducing my children to some of these books. Angela’s favourite was Along Came Poppy’s with her post on A is for Astronomy.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for Wonder by R J Palacio. We have one copy to giveaway. You can enter below.
*Terms and conditions: One winner will win one copy of Wonder by R J Palacio. Open to UK & Ireland entrants only. Giveaway closes on 7th April 2018. The winner will be chosen randomly and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.