Kids Love To Read # 23
Welcome to the 23rd monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from The Inspiration Edit. Thanks to everyone who continue to link up month after month. It’s so lovely to see so many people coming back, and welcome to anyone new.
I am linking up this month with my blog post on a review of 2 Books to Help Your Child Move House. Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite was The Queen of Collage with her blog post The Girls Nature Books I loved this because it brought so many memories back to me about how much I used to love going to the library as a girl and discovering new books. Angela’s favourite was from Acorn Books with Picture Books about Starting School.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for September is called the Children’s Book Of Baking Cakes. We have one copy to giveaway. You can enter below.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 1st October. One winner will be randomly chosen.