Kids Love To Read # 20
Welcome to the 20th monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from The Inspiration Edit. Thanks to everyone who continue to link up month after month. It’s so lovely to see so many people coming back, and welcome to anyone new.
I am linking up this month with my blog post on a review of not a book, but an educational magazine called Amazing, which Logan loved. Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite was Book Bairn with her blog post Big Little Girl which really moved me as it reminded me how I felt when I first brought my daughter home and how it changed my perception of my son. Angela’s favourite was Rhyming Stories by the Ish Mother.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for June is called Each Peach Pear plum by Janet and Allan Ahlberg. This is one of my all time favourite Rhyming books. We have one copy to giveaway.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 2nd July. One winner will be randomly chosen. You can Enter Below.