Kids Love To Read # 16
Welcome to the sixteenth monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from The Inspiration Edit. Thanks to everyone who continue to link up month after month. It’s so lovely to see so many people coming back, and welcome to anyone new.
I am linking up this month with my post for World Book Day – 60 Books Every Child Should Read. Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
World Book Day Linky Competition
Next month is World Book Day (2nd March), and because we’re mad about books and encouraging children to read we thought we would make things more interesting next month! For March’s Kids Love to Read – which will go live on the 20th March – the blogger who links up with with the best World Book Day post will win a £10 Amazon gift voucher to get some bookish goodies for themselves, their children, or both. All you need to do is link up a World Book day related post on the 20th March. We look forward to seeing you again next month and reading all your posts celebrating World Book Day!
To give you some inspiration, Angela and I have already written our World Book Day posts and linked them up this month. You can read Angela’s post Fantastic World Book Day Costumes for Kids and I have written a post 60 Books Every Child Should Read.
Last Month’s Favourites
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for February is FunnyBones. We have one copy to giveaway. You can enter below.
*Terms and conditions: Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 5th March 2017. One winner will be randomly chosen.