Kids Love To Read # 14
Welcome to the fourteenth monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from The Inspiration Edit. Thanks to everyone who continue to link up month after month. It’s so lovely to see so many people coming back, and welcome to anyone new.
I am linking up this month with my review of Holly and Figgs by Annette Sharman. Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite was from author ThriftyMum.com’s blog Thrifty Mum’s Guide to Free Books there are some really great ideas on here to get free books for your little ones. Angela’s favourite was Books I Am Reading with my 8 Month Year old from Odd Hog.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for December is called The Christmasaurus by Tom Fletcher. We have one copy to giveaway. You can enter below.
*Terms and conditions: Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 30th December 2016. One winner will be randomly chosen.