Kids Love To Read # 13
Welcome to the thirteenth monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela. For those of you who haven’t noticed, Angela has had a bit of a rebrand. Her blog is no longer Days in Bed and is in fact The Inspiration Edit. Go and check it out if you haven’t already. To celebrate we thought it might be nice to have new badge too. We hope you like it!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last time, we both genuinely enjoy reading every post and more often than not I end up buying more children’s books! I am linking up this month with my review of Dogger by Shirley Hughes.
Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite was from author Suzie W’s blog Are you teaching your child not to read for fun this is something I really think is important that children (and adults) should make the time to read for fun in their lives. Angela’s favourite was Book Review: Baking with Dad from The Butterfly Mother
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for November is called Around The World With The Ingreedies. We have one copy to giveaway. You can enter below.
*Terms and conditions: Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 11th December 2016. One winner will be randomly chosen.