Kids Love To Read # 9
Welcome to the ninth monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from Days in Bed. Sorry it’s a day late this month, I had a crazy weekend with the children with my husband being away and have fallen a little behind with blogging. Thanks to everyone who linked up last time, we both really love reading your posts each month. I am linking up this month with a book review of Guess How Much I Love You which is a book that I think that every child should own.
Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
Last month my favourite was Zoe Prose with her Favourite Bookish Places, which is a lovely post about all the bookish places she likes to share with her children. Angela’s favourite was Two Tiny Hands with Robots Reading Round 2.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for July is Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney which is the book I have reviewed this month and really wonderful. We have one copy to giveaway.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 31st July 2016. One winner will be randomly chosen.