Kids Love To Read # 4
Welcome to our fourth monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from Days in Bed. Thanks to everyone who linked up last time, we both really love reading your posts each month. I am linking up this month with
Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
My favourite was Mummy in Training with Bedtime Story of the Month: The Gruffalo which is one of mine and the children’s favourite books. And Angela’s favourite was We Love Books #2: Christmas Books from Mummy and the Mexicans.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for February is a children’s classic. Win a copy of The BFG by Roald Dahl. We have one copy to giveaway.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 29th February 2016. One winner will be randomly chosen.