Kids Love To Read # 3
Welcome to our third monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from Days in Bed. Thanks to everyone who supported us last time, we took a break over Christmas as we were so busy, but now we are back and raring to go, and looking forward to read all of your posts.
Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
My favourite was Maestro Mummy with Ladybird Ladybird who did us a post with fabulous ladybird crafts following on from reading Julia Donaldson’s What the Ladybird Heard. And Angela’s favourite was Susan K Mann’s with The Case of the Exploding Brains: 2 by Rachel Hamilton which looks like a delightfully fun book.
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Grab the Button
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for January is a fabulous book and soft toys called Night Monkey Day Monkey by Julia Donaldson. We have two copies to giveaway.
Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 31st January 2016. Two winners will be randomly chosen.