Kids Love To Read – New Linky
Welcome to a new monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from Days in Bed.
This is a linky dedicated to something after both of our hearts, for me as a bookworm and English graduate and Angela as a teacher; encouraging and sharing the love of reading.
On the third Monday of every month, we will host a blog linky for you to link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
All you need to do to join is:
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #kltr linky, we will be hosting a Book Giveaway. This month’s book is called Milky Moments written by Ellie Stoneley. We have two copies to giveaway. Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 15th Nov 2015. Two winners will be randomly chosen.