I’m back again with Blog Love, my monthly feature where I share five blogs that I have loved with month. Here are my September favourites.
- Steps, Halves and Love – Donna from What the Redhead Said. I am a regular reader of Donna’s blog and she has shared before about her split family and the difficult relationship she has with her mother. But this is a lovely post about what family means to her.
- How I Grew My Facebook Likes – Becky from Cuddlefairy. This is a must read for any blogger wanting to grow their Facebook presence and something I have been trying to do myself actually and it is certainly slow progress. Becky is very open about how she did it and how much she spent to achieve her goals
- Words – Louise from Little Hearts Big Love. Louise talks about the impacts the words we use has on one another and techniques she uses to control her temper. This resonated with me, because at the time she wrote it I was struggling on very little sleep and tiredness makes me short tempered, so I was grateful for her post on that day.
- Sign and Symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes – Our Diagnosis Story – Stevie from A Cornish Mum. This is actually a very emotional blog post as Stevie shares how the worst nearly happened with her son when she didn’t realise he had diabetes and also a very handy symptoms guide we should all be aware of. A must read.
- Why I went Out Dressed the Same as a Five Year Old – Cathryn from Cardiff Mum Says. This is such a sweet blog post about how Cathryn”s lovely daughter saw a beautiful dress that was the same as her Mums and wanted to to go out in matching outfits. It brought a smile to my face.
Have you read any fab blog posts this month? Please share I’m always on the look out for new favourites.