Weigh, Lose or Stay
Week Twenty One
A bit of a change to this week’s Weigh, Lose or Stay, after a couple of weeks of struggling and yes cheating, I have decided on a different plan of action. I have been on the Cambridge Weight Plan which is a meal replacement diet of shakes, soups etc. It is a diet that is very effective for me, but I have been on the diet for months and I think what I really need is a bit of a break. I have decided to take two weeks off.
What I don’t want is for these two weeks off to be a big binge or crappy food session, so I started at the weekend and I am using My Fitness Pal to track all of my foods and calorie intake. I’m on about 1600 calories per day. So far it has been a real pleasure to eat actual food again – I had an actual roast dinner on Sunday which was amazing.
After these two weeks off, my plan is to then go back onto the Cambridge Weight Plan and get to goal before Christmas.
Bearing this in mind I have decided not to weigh myself this week, as going from no food to food always brings with it an increase, but I may next week to see how I’m doing.
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: n/a
Number of weeks on the diet: 20 (with a week off and I am not including my holiday weeks)
Weight loss in total: -30.75lbs / 13.95kg
Total loss this week: n/a
Total lost so far: -48cm
My goals are:
- Have two weeks off calorie counting & then go back on to plan.
- Get to three stone – and treat myself to a new pair of jeans.
- My non scales goal is to get my wedding rings and eternity ring all on one finger. I’ve got two of them on, I just need to fit the third.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week