I was tagged by the lovely Rachel from Rachel in Real in Real Life to share 8 photos of happiness. This is such a lovely tag and quite hard to choose 8 photos I could have chosen at least twenty or a hundred… So here are 8 photos that I love.
1. Our Wedding day
How could I not include our wedding day? We go married in a castle in Scotland, for many different reasons but partly because I wanted to get married in a castle. It was such an amazing day and I hope we can go back there for one of our anniversaries. The amazing cake you see here was made by my lovely mother-in-law.
2. Lake Louise, Canada
We went to Canada when I was pregnant with Logan. It was meant to be be our last big holiday before we had children and it really was absolutely amazing. I was six months pregnant at the time. This is Lake Louise, isn’t it stunning?
3. Logan the Silver Fox
This is a picture taken by my sister of Logan after he was born. He had silver coloured hair when he was born, it was gorgeous and the midwives referred to him as the silver fox 🙂 . This is a photo of my Mum holding him and the photo credit needs to go to my sister of Helen Light Photography.
4. My Children and Animals Collage
Yes I know… this is a total cheat. But how could I choose just one? Sometimes having particularly a dog and children is hard work, but the bond and love they share as shown in these pictures makes it worth while.
5. Logan Jazz Hands
I love this photo as I think it just encapsulates the utter joy and happiness a child feels.
6. Logan, Ben and Aria in Hospital
This is not the best quality of photos, actually it is a pretty awful quality photo. However in my defence I took this a couple of hours post c-section and I was on a lot of painkillers! It was taken in hospital after Aria was born and it was the very first time Logan met his sister and vice versa and the first ever photo of them all together, so it has a special place in my heart.
7. Family Holiday Pic
I have shared this photo on my blog before, but we have so few photos of us together as a family and this is a fab one of when we were away on holiday after a great day.
Again, a cheat I couldn’t decide between these two beautiful photos of Aria so you had to have both.
Rules and Tags
- Rules and explanation of this tag:
- Thank your nominator/s and link them in your post.
- Link the creator (Ariel’s little corner of the internet)
- Post your 8 photos of happiness:
- The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy
- Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking!
- Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!
I tag the following bloggers to take part (if you would like to) 🙂
- Donna from What the Redhead Said
- Angela from Days in Bed
- Jocelyn from The Reading Residence
- Lisa from Lisa’s Life
- Gemma from Confessions of a Nagging Mother
- Franca from A Moment with Franca
- Becky from Cuddle Fairy
- Mum Muddling Through
- Aby from You Baby Me Mummy
- Beau is Blue