Weigh, Lose or Stay
This week I have just lost 2lb and 1cm. I was hoping for more than 1cm, but I am getting close to 2.5 stone and I wonder if I set myself the challenge whether I may even be able to hit this next week?
For the third week running I have only managed one workout, so if I can aim for two or even three next week this could make a real difference. I also know I have been really slack with my water consumption, so that is another area to improve this week.
I have finally got around to getting myself some lovely new earrings for my 2 stone target. How cute are these from Not on the High Street? I think I will make my three stone target a new item of clothing, maybe jeans as mine are currently kind of hanging off me!
How has your week been?
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: -2lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 17 (with a week off and I am not including my holiday weeks)
Weight loss in total: -32.75lbs / 14.8kg
Total loss this week: -1cm
Total lost so far: -51cm
My goals are:
- Three stone – treat myself to a new pair of jeans.
- My non scales goal is to get my wedding rings and eternity ring all on one finger. I’ve got two of them on, I just need to fit the third.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week